When I started working on my genealogy, I used Geni.com. Later, I moved my main genealogy tree to my own personal site running PhpGedView. Unfortunately, that software project hasn’t had new features added in years. I also started using Gramps for managing my research and stopped updating the online tree. But that doesn’t work so well for sharing details of my research. I’ve told stories here, but I haven’t updated a public tree.
Today, I finally got a replacement online family tree site running. Instead of the using data from the old site, I exported the data from Gramps and uploaded it. It’s better researched than what I had previously put online.
Poke around if you want to see what I’ve got.